Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lily turns 3

Three??  Oi.  She really is a big girl now.  Her birthday celebration lasted forever--it seemed like we were saying "happy birthday" to Lily the whole month of June.  We had a small family party--the four of us eating cupcakes after lunch one day and opening presents.  We were on a trip on her actual birthday.  And then we had some friends over for a slightly larger party that had been postponed a few times because of the weather. 


This is how I eat my cupcake, err frosting

I see you!  I got binoculars for my birthday!
When Mom and Dad weren't looking I tried the frosting on all the cupcakes.  Pretty good.  

Lily got new bathtub toys that were immediately tried out.  Brother likes the basket. 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh ha ha ha.... she really did try the frosting on all the cupcakes. I can't stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete